Reaching out in love and service
Mothers' Union is an international Christian membership charity that aims to demonstrate the Christian faith in action through the transformation of communities worldwide.
We are working with people of all faiths and none in 83 countries to promote stable marriage, family life and the protection of children through praying, enabling and campaigning.
Our aims and objectives are:
- To promote conditions in society favourable to stable family life and the protection of children
- To encourage parents in their role to develop the faith of their children
- To promote and support married life
- To maintain a worldwide fellowship of Christians united in prayer, worship and service
- To help those whose family life has met with adversity
|Chairperson||Mrs Roslyn Graham|
|Secretary||Mrs Patrica Fleming|
|Treasurer||Mrs Caroline Glover|
Mother’s Union Prayer
Loving Lord, we thank you for your love so freely given to us all. We pray for families around the world. Bless the work of the Mothers’ Union as we seek to share your love through the encouragement, strengthening and support of marriage and family life. Empowered by your spirit, may we be united in prayer and worship, and in love and service reach out as your hands across the world. In Jesus’ name.
The Mother’s Union meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 7.30 p.m. in the sitting room of the Parish Centre
All are welcome to come and join us