The fellowship plays a vital part in church life by supporting the life and witness of the church through prayer and service. It is dedicated to the deepening of the individuals member’s faith as they bear witness to Jesus Christ.
The Parish Women's Fellowship was founded in 1961 by the then current rector, Canon Bob Stewart. Its aims are to play a full part in the life and witness of the church by:
- Giving money for the work of the Parish, the church at home and overseas.
- Receiving Holy Communion regularly and faithfully
- Being regular in daily private prayer.
- Following the example of Christ in home and daily life and bearing personal witness to him.
- Attending church each Sunday if possible.
- Giving personal service to church, neighbours and the community.
- Upholding the standards of marriage entrusted by Christ to his church.
|January 10th||Dementia Awareness - Helen Taylor|
|February 14th||Jonathan Gault - Fields of Life work in Uganda|
|March 14th||The Rev. Andrew Sweeney|
|April 11th||Holy Week Service|
|May 9th||Visitor's Night|
Please bring a cup/mug for tea
The Fellowship Prayer
O Thou Who art the light of the minds that know thee, the joy of the hearts that love Thee and the strength of the wills that serve Thee; Grant us so to know Thee that we may truly love Thee, so to love Thee that we may fully serve Thee. Whose service is perfect freedom; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
The Women’s Fellowship meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 7.30 p.m. in the sitting room of the Parish Centre
All are welcome to come and join us